TIPS FOR PARENTS
Not sure what to say? Try this
Here are some sample questions you might want to consider asking. Remember the goals isn’t to hit your kids with a lot of questions. It’s to get the conversation started.
- What part of the film did you like the most? Why?
- Who were your favorite kids in the film? What did you like about them?
- Which parts made you laugh?
- Were there any parts that felt sad or hard to watch?
- If you were talking to the kids in the film, what questions would you want to ask them?
There are lots of ways you can make a difference.
- Help us spread the word
- Invite us to be your guest
- Host a screening
- Schedule a training
- Connect us with others who want to help kids of divorce
- Make a donation