A Film Screening and Training for
Finding common ground between separating co-parents is no easy task as a mediator or collaborative professional. Parents worry about the effects of divorce on their kids, but they don’t always understand how their actions and choices will dictate their child’s divorce experience for years to come.
That is … until now.
How Professionals Can Facilitate More
Positive Outcomes for Children
this 3-hour event, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of an exclusive screening of the newly released film, Split UP: the Teen Years.
- Engage in a Q & A session with Filmmaker, Ellen Bruno.
- Engage in a training with two top-notch specialists, Family Law Attorney and Mediator Susan Guthrie, founder of Mosten Guthrie Academy, and divorce parenting expert and trainer Christina McGhee, founder of divorce and children.com. Susan and Christina will share tips and strategies for bringing the voice of the child into the room when working with separating parents.
- Learn when and how to use the Split and Split UP resources effectively with clients.
SPLIT UP: The TEEN Years is a sequel to the award-winning film SPLIT
The same kids, ten years later, are even more articulate than in their younger years and have the entirety of their childhood to reflect on.
SPLIT UP: The TEEN Years is a practical and emotional roadmap for other kids and teens navigating divorce and a cautionary tale for divorcing parents.
Set up a training for your
Split Up training events will be scheduled on a first-come basis and delivered virtually on the Zoom platform, with a limit of 50 participants per training.
To secure your training date, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
COST: Tax-deductible fee of $3,500
All proceeds will support outreach for this project and the release of the film, Split UP.
There are lots of ways you can make a difference.
- Help us spread the word
- Invite us to be your guest
- Host a screening
- Schedule a training
- Connect us with others who want to help kids of divorce
- Make a donation